Does anyone know what time in the UK someone will check my order and give the download link?

Options
jamescope
jamescope Member Posts: 3 Member

Does anyone know what time in the UK someone will check my order and give the download link? ive waited for a few days but it could be since it was the weekend and native only reply during business hours . if so, when will they reply to me?

Best Answer

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,598 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

Usually software downloads are immediate however I have heard some peoplehit a delay because for some reason the payment is "on hold" due to some reason and requires a human to do something so may be an idea to raise a ticket just in case and also check your payment method and see if there is any info on that to say it's been held. I've had that happen a few times, usually it's a bank that freaks out because of what they think is suspicious activity or something.

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,598 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

Usually software downloads are immediate however I have heard some peoplehit a delay because for some reason the payment is "on hold" due to some reason and requires a human to do something so may be an idea to raise a ticket just in case and also check your payment method and see if there is any info on that to say it's been held. I've had that happen a few times, usually it's a bank that freaks out because of what they think is suspicious activity or something.