Marching Snare

Abdulrahman Mohammed
Abdulrahman Mohammed Member Posts: 7 Member

Hi Guys,

Where can I find a marching Snare like this in the video ? I have all Abbey Road libraries but I cant find the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZwVoNUvaAE&ab_channel=MundoDeBandas

Thank you

Tagged:

Best Answers

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro
    Answer ✓

I think Action Strikes can come close. Probably won't be fully the same but most definitely close enough.

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

You can acheive that sound with Abbey Road. It's a matter of tuning the snare of choice all the way up, rolling back the Hold/Decay and then working the EQ and Transient.

Also the snare in the Orchestral Percussion can acheive that sound but you have less control over the envelope unless you can get inside and edit it. Unless using K7 version and it has the envelope thingy in performance view.

Answers

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro
    Answer ✓

I think Action Strikes can come close. Probably won't be fully the same but most definitely close enough.

• Gee_Flat
    Gee_Flat Member Posts: 906 Guru
    edited March 2023 Answer ✓

You can acheive that sound with Abbey Road. It's a matter of tuning the snare of choice all the way up, rolling back the Hold/Decay and then working the EQ and Transient.

Also the snare in the Orchestral Percussion can acheive that sound but you have less control over the envelope unless you can get inside and edit it. Unless using K7 version and it has the envelope thingy in performance view.

• Abdulrahman Mohammed
    Abdulrahman Mohammed Member Posts: 7 Member

Thank you @ShelLuser & @Gee_Flat , I will try that. However the snare in the video sounds tight and it doesn’t have tail.