S61 Keyboard controls do not light up or work

Options
2»

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,713 mod
    Options

@nativebonehead Can you double check the entries for Send to / Receive to? They look different than @LostInFoundation.

Make sure to follow this guide: How to Integrate KOMPLETE KONTROL with Your DAW

• nativebonehead
    nativebonehead Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

doesn't seem to work. Here is another pic. tThank you for your help please tell me if there is anything you see that I need to change.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@nativebonehead We need to see the full text of the send to / receive to. It is explained in the article. There are 2 different parts, one for the MIDI controller and one for control surface functionalities, you need to choose different ports. On your screenshots we are not able to see if you chose the right ports as we can't the see the whole text. Please let us see the entry when you select them or the difference choices you have.

• nativebonehead
    Options

Oh thanks so much for trying to help me. Below are the pics. If this is not what you need let me know. How exactly do I need to go about setting up different ports if that is what I need to do?

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@nativebonehead Ok, all seems to be legit here. I couldn't find the answer to a previous question. If you open Komplete Kontrol in standalone, is everything functional or not? I mean, do you have the same issue in standalone?

• nativebonehead
    edited May 2023
    Options

Actually yes the same issue is present. The controls do not work at all in stand alone either. But yes the keyboard does work as far as the keys playing the plug in. Not sure what it’s all about. It was working for the last few years that I have had the keyboard but have had a lot of updates and things perhaps that caused it?

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@nativebonehead Please try to follow the steps in this article: My KOMPLETE KONTROL Keyboard Does Not Start

In the case it doesn't help, Ive created a ticket and will also contact you by email as we'll need some more info on your system.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@nativebonehead Any update?

• nativebonehead
    edited January 1
    Options

Guys thanks so much on this. I thought all was lost, but the thing that fixed it was the newest software update for Windows 11. Thanks so much.