Automating the bend function of the Electric Sunburst Deluxe vst in FL Studio 21

Options
dotspak
dotspak Member Posts: 1 Member
edited March 2023 in Kontakt

Hello, I've been using the Electric Sunburst Deluxe plugin for a few months now and have been unable to figure out how to automate the bend function specifically in FL Studio 21. I've figured out how to automate the vibrato, and from what I've seen online both seemed to be linked in some way. Does anyone know how to do this? I have been using the plugin through the free kontakt 7 player.

Many Thanks,

Spak

Best Answer

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you are referencing the pitch bend wheel/device, it is not assigned to a continuous controller (CC#) like volume, pan, or sustain in the MIDI standard. It is sent out of the play device as a NRPN data stream. Google "how to automate NRPN controls" in your DAW.

OR; you can use the virtual keyboard at the bottom of Kontakt PB slider, set your instrument channel to record automation, then examine the recorded data.

Answers

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you are referencing the pitch bend wheel/device, it is not assigned to a continuous controller (CC#) like volume, pan, or sustain in the MIDI standard. It is sent out of the play device as a NRPN data stream. Google "how to automate NRPN controls" in your DAW.

OR; you can use the virtual keyboard at the bottom of Kontakt PB slider, set your instrument channel to record automation, then examine the recorded data.