full version vs crossgrade

Options
Lvlz_
Lvlz_ Member Posts: 1 Member
edited July 2023 in Komplete General

So theres a production suite 5.2 voucher for 80% off. If you select full version at purchase and use voucher the price will be reduced to $199. However if you select crossgrade it states "This crossgrade only works for registered users of KOMPLETE 2-14, KOMPLETE 8 -14 ULTIMATE, KOMPLETE 12-14 ULTIMATE Collector's Edition." and its priced at $249. My question is what is the difference between the full version and the crossgrade version and why is the crossgrade version more expensive?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,624 admin
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry that you didn't get a reply here in a timely manner. Coming across this post while going through unanswered posts. I saw that you were in touch with our support team already.

Update on behalf of the OP: The 80% off promotion is only for Komplete owners and the offer is for a full version only, not a crossgrade.

Answers

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,624 admin
    edited July 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Sorry that you didn't get a reply here in a timely manner. Coming across this post while going through unanswered posts. I saw that you were in touch with our support team already.

Update on behalf of the OP: The 80% off promotion is only for Komplete owners and the offer is for a full version only, not a crossgrade.