3rd Party Library installed in Kontact 7 shows browser tab only-not instruments?

rickystrings
rickystrings Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Can anyone help walk me through please?

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,624 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey Rich,

On this screenshot, there seems to be an issue:

there should be only one nicnt file here, that's the one Native Access and Kontakt use to locate the / install the library. I'm not sure it has a real impact but it's worth trying. Get rid of the nicnt zip and nicnt 2 file here.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI

Hey @rickystrings Could you be a little more specific? What 3rd party library is it? Did you install and activate this library with Native Access? Do you mean it's showing in the new browser of Kontakt 7 but not in the old school one (browser like in Kontakt 6 and previous versions)?

• rickystrings
    rickystrings Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I am trying to get access to Impact instruments-"Shreddage 3 Hydra" Native access shows it installed in Kontakt 7. However at the bottom of every other library installed, there is an instrument dropdown button. Shreddage button says browse only I can find the folders in Finder including the instruments menu but I can't get access in Kontact. screenshots for ref. Thanks ,Rich

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

Hey Rich,

On this screenshot, there seems to be an issue:

there should be only one nicnt file here, that's the one Native Access and Kontakt use to locate the / install the library. I'm not sure it has a real impact but it's worth trying. Get rid of the nicnt zip and nicnt 2 file here.