traktor pro 3 latest updates affecting hardware on the traktor S5

Options
2»

Answers

• DJ Threlkeld
    DJ Threlkeld Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hi, I’ve been searching the internet vehemently for a solution to my issue… came across this insightful chat forum and it seems I am having the exact same issue @Boastie described with my S5 as well. My S5 seems to be talking to Traktor pro 3 perfectly (except for the Main volume knob) yet absolutely no sound is coming out of either headphone jack or the mains tried multiple headphones that work on other devices ect. If anyone has any more suggestions or insight I would be deeply appreciative as I really love my S5. Thank you Native instruments fam!

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,209 mod
    Options

Not sure how much different it'll make, but your outs are switched. You have Monitor Out going to the Master Out on the S5 and vice versa. Check that the master controls (out/monitor) on the S5 haven't got turned down accidentally as they're hard wired and aren't controlled by software. At least that's how the S8 works, I think the S5 is similar.

-- Mike

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,760 mod
    Options

@DJ Threlkeld : Make sure you have selected the S5's soundcard as your output device (audio setup page).