How to use the mouse for rotating a knob ?

delrou
delrou Member Posts: 4 Member

I hardly can move a knob with the trackpad on the Mac . is there an easier possibility with a mouse wheel for example or with a shortcut or with the arrows ?

thanks

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod
    Answer ✓

does scroll at least work in the piano roll? what mac is it exactly do you have a magic track pad or what it´s called. On my laptop, not mac, i simply use the left click (hold) and move one finger up\down.

Answers

• Uwe303

have you tried to hover over the knob and then use two fingers to scroll up or down, this should move the parameter. Mouswheel is also an option.

• delrou

Thanks Uwe , yes I did with the two fingers "describing a circle" but it does not work very well nor the mouse wheel by the way. When i use the two fingers for example for rotating an image it works perfectly on my mac , but on Kontakt , no . So I was wondering if the rotation programming of the Knob on Kontakt works differently

• Uwe303

No not a circle, you just move up or down with the two fingers side by side

• delrou

No it does not work either

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

does scroll at least work in the piano roll? what mac is it exactly do you have a magic track pad or what it´s called. On my laptop, not mac, i simply use the left click (hold) and move one finger up\down.

• delrou

thanks a lot , it works this way ; I have a MacBook Pro . and it works with the trackpad of the Mac. so happy !

• Elliott Brun
    Elliott Brun Member Posts: 1 Member

Two fingers does work thankss!! user error trying to click and drag on a trackpad 🤩