Guitar Rig 6 Pro - Interface does not show up

digiprod
digiprod Member Posts: 2 Member

Just installed Guitar Rig 6 Pro on MacOS 13.2.1 M2 Max. I cannot select my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 or Sonic Port VX interface as they do not show up in Devices. Therefore I cannot use it.

Note both work fine in Amplitude 4 on same Mac. Need assistance. Thanks

Best Answer

• digiprod
    Answer ✓

Thanks for quick reply. I have figured it out somewhat. I was connecting my interfaces to my Apple Studio Display that is connected to my MacBook Pro. This worked fine for AmpliTube. Not for Guitar Rig.

I connected the Focusrite interface direct to my MacBook Pro and it shows up now. I can get it to work with Guitar Rig now, but can only get the output to Scarlett headphones Jack and not output to speakers connected to the MacBook.

Funny using AmpliTube it will also output to speakers. Anyway, it is working now.

Answers

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod

Does Guitar Rig have microphone permissions in System Settings Security and Privacy?

• digiprod
    Answer ✓

Thanks for quick reply. I have figured it out somewhat. I was connecting my interfaces to my Apple Studio Display that is connected to my MacBook Pro. This worked fine for AmpliTube. Not for Guitar Rig.

I connected the Focusrite interface direct to my MacBook Pro and it shows up now. I can get it to work with Guitar Rig now, but can only get the output to Scarlett headphones Jack and not output to speakers connected to the MacBook.

Funny using AmpliTube it will also output to speakers. Anyway, it is working now.