Cremona Quartet VST Plugin Won't Play Properly

Howdy22
Howdy22 Member Posts: 2 Member

Hello I have Native Instruments Cremona Quartet VST Plugin. When I load it within Cakewalk Bandlab it opens and the string instrument plugin plays the first time I play it from my midi track. Then I play it the second time and the volume cuts down significantly or it won't play at all or won't play properly...same problems with freezing the track...usually freezes chopping or very low volume...I can't get it to freeze sounding accurate to the midi track I played.

I have 16 GB Ram and I reviewed all the system requirements for the plugin, for Kontakt 7 and for Native Instruments and I should have plently of what is needed. I really need this to work for my projects. I love Cremona Quartet and am desperately hoping to solve this issue.

Anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!!

Best Answer

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer ✓

Make sure that there is not a Volume CC7 or Expression CC11 automation in the DAW track. Also look at the volume indicator in the Kontakt edit window for 0db or -6db level. CbB has a tendency to automatically write MIDI volume data on the first pass.

Answers

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer ✓

Make sure that there is not a Volume CC7 or Expression CC11 automation in the DAW track. Also look at the volume indicator in the Kontakt edit window for 0db or -6db level. CbB has a tendency to automatically write MIDI volume data on the first pass.

• Howdy22
    Howdy22 Member Posts: 2 Member

Thank you Brad, I will try that and let you know what happened