Affiliate Links

KingmakerNZ
KingmakerNZ Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask but I am an independent artist and producer and I am looking to grow my online presence this year.

I have been a user of NI Komplete & Kontrol for year in my work.

I wanted to ask if NI has an affiliates programme as I would like to participate in something like this.

Comments

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,110 admin

We do but it's not open for application at the moment. Usually the team looks for new creators online directly and contact the ones they would like to onboard. As far as I know, the best is just to keep doing content and share them with us via socials.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,562 admin

Hey @KingmakerNZ our team will DM you directly as well 🙂

• Pernellepaillette
    Pernellepaillette Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi. I'm looking also for your affiliate program for Traktor but also for controller. I'm a DJ and i have a website on DJ software but also producer software.

If you can tell me where i can apply, would be amazing.

Thanks

• Kid Mercy
    Kid Mercy Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited September 2023

I would also love to be an affiliate. My Instagram is og_dolo. I think I would make a great fit and I can help promote products to people and other music producers alike, that would be troubling to reach to otherwise.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,110 admin

Just a heads up but if you want us to pass your information along, please include a link of your Youtube channel.

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 445 Pro

My question is, I've been actively using NI products for over 4 years in my productions. I know how busy I am just creating and preparing content for productions so how in the world do you guys have enough time to promote products. Do you not sleep??

• Cogari
    Cogari Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi all,

I am interested in this too. I have a bunch of popular Reaktor tutorials.

I wanted to post links here, but the forum won't let me. I'm "Simon Hutchinson" on YouTube.

@Matt_NI What do you mean by "share them with us via socials." Where can we do that?

Thanks!

• dafingaz
    dafingaz Member Posts: 14 Member

I'm late to the affiliate train. But sharing a lot of content about Glaze at the moment since it's free.

I can't share links here but I'm mostly @dafingaz everywhere. :)

• spaceghostnick
    spaceghostnick Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hey, I sent a dm today. I spammed it and went on a rant because I asked back in 2020 and now I see others getting in... I've been using the product since 2010 when I couldn't afford it in high school; but would go to Guitar Center during my lunch break or after school to learn how to use it. My dad bought me it my freshman year of college and on the day I picked it up, I met ski beats in NY. It was so crazy that that happened because he was one of the only product reps at the time. Him and I exchanged contacts too,,, Since then, I've made my way into universal as a third party entity woking with Malik Yusef (GOOD MUSIC, Ye, ROC NATION) and prior to him - Snoop Dogg (through DOGGYSTYLE RECORDS, now the new DEATH ROW); and I still have all these relationships... Hell even gechie suede follows me.... Being a former conservatory student, I am also A BLACK CULTURAL MONOLITH - I learned jazz, I learned classical, I can fit in with the industry folks.... AND STILL - a die hard NI user. I know I can sell this ****** because when was 17 years old back in 2010, people would buy the product while my broke ass was practicing on it because they saw how easy I was making it look (we all know its not easy at all LOL, but I've taught others one on one how to use it) & I want to make this product the new staple for years to come. NO MORE GLORIFICATION OF THE MPC nor the SP12.... I drank the kool-aid... and now I am able to use this instrument to not only make relevant music, but even to dip into the past and use the elements of previous genres WITHOUT sampling. I really do this composition ******. Consider me. IG:spaceghostnick.... Yes I talk LIVE (ghetto), but the whole world is influenced by my culture AND IM CERTIFIED BY THE OGs.... *DROPS MIC*