[Giveaway] What did you score this Cyber Season?

Options
Nico_NI
Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
edited January 2023 in NI News

End of the year deals are finally here!

Starting today, selected instruments, effects and expansions are on sale for up to 50% off. Additional offers are coming in the next few weeks.

But, we figured why not adding something on top just for community members?

Let us know in the comment section below which deal you took advantage of from the NI store and you'll be in the running to win one effect or expansion of your choice.

We'll announce three winners on December 12, 2022 once the Cyber Season is over.

Keep an eye out for exclusive discounts on our store.

Terms & Conditions: This competition is being conducted by NATIVE INSTRUMENTS GmbH from November 9, 2022 until December 6, 2022. By entering the competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions. All personal information is protected by privacy and data protection laws and will not be shared with third parties. Participants must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of the Soundwide group are not eligible to participate. By submitting an entry on the online community, participants can win an Komplete effect or expansion up to 70 USD or local currency equivalent. Three winners will be chosen at random. The winners will be notified by direct message, and are required to notify Native Instruments that s/he accepts the prize within one week after receiving the notification. If Native Instruments does not receive notification within this period, the winner forfeits the prize and Native Instruments reserves the right to choose another winner. A cash payout of the prize is ruled out. The right of appeal is excluded. The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany apply exclusively; Berlin, Germany, shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction.

Tagged:

Comments

• i need Help
    i need Help Member Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options

Beyond let down by this year’s sale. I usually upgrade Komplete during Black Friday since it’s historically been included in the discounted offerings.

• Micky
    Micky Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Same, where is komplete black friday???

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,132 Expert
    edited November 2022
    Options

Komplete 14 just came out recently. Afaik updates and/or upgrades are never a thing on sales after major releases. (But I may be wrong). You'll probably have to wait for next year's Summer Sale.

• i need Help
    i need Help Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Hmm… I think you might actually be right. I’m still bummed but I guess that’s on me, coulda swore it was usually included but looking online K13 wasn’t on sale the year it came out either.

Ugh and I was so looking forward to it lol.

• IQMusic
    IQMusic Member Posts: 92 Helper
    edited November 2022
    Options

I may score Driver currently trying the demo. Initially wanted Replika XT but the upgrade is cheaper than the sale price, I’ll wait for upgrade score. Hyped to hear more additional offers are on the way.

• Eddie_skis
    Eddie_skis Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I’m a new user so I picked up Crate Cuts and Concrete Sun.

• Nico_NI
    Options

We're currently working on bringing this feature to the webshop 💪

• Nico_NI
    Options

Upgrades/updates cannot be on sale during the year of a new Komplete bundle.

• Muta_321
    Muta_321 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

So, no discount on Komplete upgrades then for the year of 2022?

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,132 Expert
    edited November 2022
    Options

Nope, but this has always been that way:

1. If a major Komplete release came out = no update and upgrade offers in upcoming end of the year sales (Cyber Season, ...).
    2. If a major Komplete release didn’t came out = update and upgrade offers are in upcoming end of the year sales.

New Komplete versions are usually released every two years around September/October. So, for next year, 2. applies. For 2024, 1. applies. You get the idea.

• djadidai
    djadidai Member Posts: 393 Pro
    Options

Apparently not. And tbh it’s not that surprising considering it came out a month ago.

• IQMusic
    IQMusic Member Posts: 92 Helper
    edited November 2022
    Options

edit: Replika XT *update* score, for my previous message oops.

• Octaviu5
    Octaviu5 Member Posts: 47 Member
    Options

I was going to upgrade from gr5pro to gr6. but it didn't give me a discount. So no luck for me.

• Nico_NI
    Options

Upgrades and updates are not on sale, only single instruments and effects.

This discussion has been closed.