Komplete kontrol not loading presets (PLEASE!!!!)

reizor
reizor Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

So my hard drive had went crazy and I had to transfer my projects to a new ssd. When I went on and transferred my projects everything was right instead on Komplete. It will not show the instruments i used on each project. Everything literally everything I worked for is gone. I feel like if my little analog and Electra x can get it right why can't my $2000 plugin get it right. Is there anything I can do to get what I need back.

Comments

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,578 Expert

First of all, take a breath and calm down!!!!

Open Komplete Kontrol in standalone (outside FLS)

Go to the Preferences>Plugins menu and check if all the plugins you usually have within KK are listed. If not, investigate why (such as the paths to your VST2 plugins are not added in the plugin preference page)

Do you know what the plugins were that are not loading?

• reizor

No I don't know which plugin it is but i know none of them resumed where they left off. My kontakt still works though it just can't load the instruments i picked for my older projects. Literally any day before today

• JesterMgee

So….. did you open Komplete Kontrol standalone and try confirm the plugins are all listed there and load??

you don’t know any of the plugins you use in any production to help us mail things down a bit, otherwise your kind of on your own.

• reizor

do you got the vst program instead of vst 3 i think thats the issue

• JesterMgee
    edited September 2022

Not sure what you mean about VST3. Komplete Kontrol does not yet support VST 3 plugins other than some of their own. I guess if the questions I ask can’t be clearly answered I’m not able to offer any clear response.