Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

NI Komplete Kontrol Xtreme

Hello everyone

I would like to present you with a design that I made of what would be the next great master controller, of NI. 😀

Performance

• Audio Interface 32 bits 768Khz
  • ESS SABRE PRO ADC Deluxe 122dB DNR Stereo
  • ESS SABRE PRO DAC Deluxe 132dB SNR Stereo
  • Quad-core DSP with TDM, I2C, SPI and SlimBus support
  • AMD Ryzen Embedded V2718
  • 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 SO-DIMM removable
  • 256GB SSD removable

Features

• Komplete Kontrol and Maschine software Built-in
  • 73 Fatar keys polyphonic aftertouch
  • 12” 1080p multi-touch screen
  • 8 assignable motorized faders
  • 8 assignable channel knobs
  • 40 assignable buttons for DAW/KONTAKT
  • 6 buttons for DAW control
  • 12 assignable buttons for MASCHINE
  • 16 PADs dynamic sensitivity

Connections

• 4 USB4 Host for PC, MAC, Pendrive, External HDD or NAS
  • Dual AVB Network for profesional audio interface
  • Dual Headphones
  • Dual Combo Jack/XLR Microphone Phantom Power
  • 5.1 Output for profesional monitors
  • Control, Expressions and Sustain pedals Inputs
  • 6x USB MIDI 2
  • WIFI 6 and Ableton Link

What do you think, is it good to have an all-in-one studio, suggestions and ideas to have it?

My cordial greetings

Tagged:

Comments

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI BerlinAdministrator Posts: 805 admin

That is a lot of controls and connections for sure. Curious to know what would be your retail price for this one?

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI BerlinAdministrator Posts: 978 admin
    edited September 13

Definitely rock solid specs! Would be a beast of a MIDI keyboard but very high-end and therefore quite expensive I believe.

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee AustraliaMember Posts: 844 Saw

Just my opinion, but far too big and too many buttons. I’d also shudder to think of the cost and would just prefer the setup I use. These “all in one” devices may be a nice idea for some live stuff but that thing needs a dedicated room for its size and if I need a room I’d use a pc, keyboard and mouse for the convenience.

• Skylär Astaröt
    Skylär Astaröt Member Posts: 4 Sine

I have no idea, surely more expensive than a liturgical organ, but I would pay anything for this keyboard.

• nightjar
    nightjar Member Posts: 416 Saw
    edited September 14

Far too much stuff piled into one device. If one element breaks or gets behind in technical evolution.. your whole investment gets wrecked.

I much prefer having separate devices that are designed to integrate brilliantly.

• Skylär Astaröt
    Skylär Astaröt Member Posts: 4 Sine

If it is true, this keyboard would definitely be more focused on live, but on stage.

I remember the time when Openlabs launched this type of keyboard, Opensynth NeKo 64, until 2010 I was about to buy the Gen6 NeKo XXL, that was the beginning of a trend in professional studios, far from the reach of normal users , then many years later the Akai MPC Key 61 appears, much more affordable, but just as powerful, I think that a keyboard like these facilitates the integration of Groveboxes, synths and controllers in a single equipment, for large studios and portable for live events.

I have always liked these types of keyboards.