Failed Download

FNG
FNG Member Posts: 2 Member

I just bought a keyboard and am trying to download software. Many other software packages have installed, but these keep giving me issues. I don't understand why they are being denied. Can anyone offer any help? When the main "failed" notice popped up, it said "Error with the installer executable"... Thanks in advance for any help.

Best Answer

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro
    Answer ✓

Are you on a PC? Do they not download at all? I'm a Mac user and I see downloads start in my downloads folder. I can't think of a reason except a glitch with the NI servers. Try later?

Answers

• Tony Jones
    Tony Jones Member Posts: 261 Pro
    Answer ✓

Are you on a PC? Do they not download at all? I'm a Mac user and I see downloads start in my downloads folder. I can't think of a reason except a glitch with the NI servers. Try later?

• FNG
    FNG Member Posts: 2 Member

Yeah. PC. They all downloaded except these. I put in a support ticket, but haven’t heard back. I’m thinking like you, it’s on their end but wanted to see if anyone encountered this too. Thanks for reply.

• pranaearth
    pranaearth Member Posts: 50 Helper

Whenever I get a failed download message, I try a day or so later and it usually works for me. YMMV