Previous versions of recently updated Kontakt libraries / compatibility with K6 older libraries

Comments

• Andrew John
    Andrew John Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited December 2023

You have provided links for libraries. Could you not provide a link for the version of Kontakt before 7.6? At least to solve this situation?

• BaizuoBeats
    BaizuoBeats Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Damn, why are those updates even available for me as im on Kontakt 6? Makes no sense at all! Now i have to reinstall all the s... 😫 modular icons alwys fails to download after 3,7 something GB :(((((

• Djblue7
    Djblue7 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    edited December 2023

Can someone please add "Twenty Five" to the list above?

• Calagan
    Calagan Member Posts: 183 Advisor

Exact same issue when I try to download Sunburst Guitar Deluxe... It fails a little bit after 3Gb... I don't know if it's my connection (it's slow), Firefox or something else...

Anyway, the support couldn't replicate the issue, so there's no issue...

I'm a bit surprised (to say the least) that NI use Google Drive to host these kind of files. Don't they have some money to host them on their own servers ?

• Florian LACAILLE
    Florian LACAILLE Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi, there miss "Twenty-Five".

Best regards,

Flo

• Tguyfr
    Tguyfr Member Posts: 3 Member

I'm trying to download Session Guitarist Picked Acoustic. It's just impossible. I've tried several ways but dl stops after 3Gb.

• Astralyd
    Astralyd Member Posts: 7 Newcomer
    edited December 2023

I've seen updates introduces bugs but breaking everything and making user redownload manually every library that's is something new .. (unless you pay to stay up to date ofc..)

• JoWes
    JoWes Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I don't see the Play Series instrument Twenty Five on the list. Is there one for that instrument?

• PatrickW
    PatrickW Member Posts: 9 Member

These links helped me a lot. ;)

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,395 mod

@Florian LACAILLE @JoWes Twenty Five added.

• Calagan
    Calagan Member Posts: 183 Advisor

Hi @Jeremy_NI

Can we expect any fix for the interrupted download issue ? We are a few to experience this and I think there is an issue here

By the way, when can we expect some Sonoma Compatibility updates for the NI plugins ? It seems some people have no issues so far, but I have some with Reaktor (CPU spikes mainly). I contacted the support, they're investigating, but it seems to be a moving target with no clear picture of what actually is making the problems...

• Pierre Labbe
    Pierre Labbe Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited December 2023

Hi @Jeremy_NI !

Could Irish harp be added to the list

Thank's

• GDabZ
    GDabZ Member Posts: 11 Member

It really is time NI implements some sort of dependency management into NA. I've got Kontakt 6, I've got a working Noire version, why is it pushing an update that won't be compatible with my Kontakt version?

Looks like a push to force people to update to Kontakt 7 but it's a bit gross really.

• Djblue7
    Djblue7 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Is there an update for Kontakt Factory Selection 2?

Thanks!