Kontakt 6.7.1 freezes on Windows 10

samrods
samrods Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi community,

My Kontakt is freezing (both standalone and plugin) when opening, it shows only a blank window and never responds.

I've already tried all suggestions here: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004169849-KONTAKT-Crashes

And also the suggestions from support team:

• Uninstalling SonarWorks software
  • Disabling Avast
  • Updating Visual C++ Redistributables

Nothing is working and I am not able to open any of my projects in Reaper because it crashes when loading Kontakt.

Please help me to get around this.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,117 mod
    Answer ✓

@samrods Hopefully my colleagues will get to the bottom of it. Sorry it took them a little while to get back to you, one of my colleagues got back to you today, you're in good hands. Of course if someone else can jump in for ideas or similar experiences and their solutions, that would be great!

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,117 mod
    Answer ✓

@samrods Hopefully my colleagues will get to the bottom of it. Sorry it took them a little while to get back to you, one of my colleagues got back to you today, you're in good hands. Of course if someone else can jump in for ideas or similar experiences and their solutions, that would be great!

• samrods
    samrods Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi Jeremy, last instructions from Support team worked for me, thank you very much.