Remove EastWest instruments from the menu in Komplete Kontrol and Mashine 2

AleXMach
AleXMach Member Posts: 2 Member

Hello! I have a small problem with Komplete Kontrol and Mashine 2; I uninstalled all my east west instruments from my PC but the corresponding icons continue to be displayed in the instrument selection menu on both programms. Is it possible to delete them? Thanks in advance!!

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @AleXMach Well, first of all you could try going into the plug-in manager of Maschine and hit rescan.

If that doesn't work you can reset Maschine's database:

1. In the Windows File Explorer, go to the following location on your computer:
    2. C: > Users > *Your Username* > AppData > Local > Native Instruments
    3. Note: The "AppData" folder is hidden. See this article for instructions to access hidden Windows folders.
    4. Search through the Native Instruments folder at this location to find the MASCHINE 2 folder.
    5. Delete only the MASCHINE 2 folder found here.
    6. Note: Deleting other NI product folders could result in unexpected behavior with other applications.

You can repeat the process with Komplete Kontrol.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey @AleXMach Well, first of all you could try going into the plug-in manager of Maschine and hit rescan.

If that doesn't work you can reset Maschine's database:

1. In the Windows File Explorer, go to the following location on your computer:
    2. C: > Users > *Your Username* > AppData > Local > Native Instruments
    3. Note: The "AppData" folder is hidden. See this article for instructions to access hidden Windows folders.
    4. Search through the Native Instruments folder at this location to find the MASCHINE 2 folder.
    5. Delete only the MASCHINE 2 folder found here.
    6. Note: Deleting other NI product folders could result in unexpected behavior with other applications.

You can repeat the process with Komplete Kontrol.

• AleXMach
    AleXMach Member Posts: 2 Member

Hey!! Thank you for your answer! It work well! :+1