new traktor device

Hello

I have been working professionally with traktor products for about 7 years.

And it was not updated during all this time (S8)

I really like this software and I don't like to change it. But if you don't have a decision to produce a new device, please let us know so that your users can be updated and change their direction to companies like Pioneer, which is constantly producing.

Whenever I send an email, you tell me to follow the news and wait. But our patience in the last two years has caused us to lag behind modern technology and good quality.

Please give me a clear answer. please

Comments

• Dj.sina.azar
    Dj.sina.azar Member Posts: 7 Member

Hello . Considering that Traktor-s8 is the best and most complete device from Native Instrument Company. It has been almost 2 years since the production of this device has been stopped.

Please answer: Does Native company decide to produce s8-MK3 ? Or a new model is going to be introduced.

I have been teaching with traktor software/Hardware for almost 10 years in Iran.

And the minds of all intern's are confused whether the production has been stopped and they should go to other companies like Pioneer or will a new and better device than S8 be introduced soon??

Please reply . thank you

• Notanon
    Notanon Member Posts: 1 Member

I think a S4 Mk4 is more likely at this stage than a newer take on the S8. IMO, they are more likely to release newer versions of the S2 and S4, maybe even the S3, in line with the new design aesthetic of the X1 Mk3 in the next year or so.

A newer version of the S8 would be nice, IMO, but I think they'd only do it if the rest of the other Traktor hardware does well in sales to warrant it. Also, the original S8 didn't sell as many units compared to the S2 and S4 at the time. Dream version would be a standalone variant as per the Maschine+ with the ability to read Traktor playlists from USBs for seamless back-to-back playing, but that would involve a bit of a reworking of Traktor itself to enable this.