question about Maschine Library

tomtommy45
tomtommy45 Member Posts: 30 Member

Hi Guys

i just orded Maschine mk3 and it comes with komplete 13 select library but i already have komplete 14 ultimate that i did buy since it came out what should i do with the komplete 13 select ? there s any possibility to change it against other plugins from Native instruements ? Native instruments accept to do that ?

thanks for the help

Best Answer

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,881 mod
    Answer ✓

If you bought it now you will get K14 Select. No, you can't swap it for other software.

Answers

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro

Unfortunately I doubt it. If you had bought K13 Select independently, you could have sold and transferred the license to someone else (NI is really fabulous about that) but unfortunately software bundled with hardware can't be resold separately, So I doubt they would consider treating the bundled license for something as if it had cash value independently.

BTW if you just bought the MK3 recently it should actually come with a license for K14 Select (once you register it). And probably a $25 or $50 NI voucher you can use for something new if that's any consolation. Maybe Borough Chops since that's the only product new enough that it wouldn't be included in your K14U package.

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,881 mod
    Answer ✓

If you bought it now you will get K14 Select. No, you can't swap it for other software.