Downloads from my account

dlbeaty
dlbeaty Member Posts: 6 Member

On this page:

MY PRODUCTS, SERIALS, AND DOWNLOADS,

it reads:

"Note: This page includes your serials and full installer downloads. Updates and drivers can be found in the support section:"

The products which are licensed to me are listed. I have installed them on only one windows PC. I have B4 Organ and Komplete 4 listed and there is a download link that stated "download via Native Access." I installed Native Access on a Windows 10 pc, but it only shows FM8, Kontakt Player and some other updates as available.

The above page is misleading. I understand that Service Center is discontinued, but this page implied that these apps could be downloaded and used. I have the original disks as well.

Also I had purchased the upgrade to Komplete 7, but do to personal reasons was not able to install and activate it. Is there some way that it can be registered and activated?

Comments

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin

Hey @dlbeaty, since Komplete 4, a few products became legacy. Feel free to read more about it here.

If you've got a upgrade to Komplete 7, you might have a registration serial number. Try registering it into Native Access, or feel free to reach out to our support directly if you need assistance with that.

• dlbeaty
    dlbeaty Member Posts: 6 Member

After many hours of trial and error I was able to install and activate a number of plugins. Since they are 32 bit, the version of Kontakt I downloaded from Native Access would not recognize them and they would not activate. Kontakt 4 from my dvd's would not either, but I found a 32 bit version 6 and things began to work.