Can I upgrade from komplete 14 select to standard?

SO1e
SO1e Member Posts: 2 Member

If I have komplete 13 or 14 select, and I buy the komplete 14 standard upgrade, with it upgrade me from select to standard?

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,040 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

if you buy the correct upgrade it will work, if you buy it here on native website it's easy. Just go to the shop log in and it will show you automatically what will work or not. If you buy it in a shop read carefully that the upgrade is for komplete select to komplete 14 standard.

So it's called "upgrade for select"

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Hello,

if you buy the correct upgrade it will work, if you buy it here on native website it's easy. Just go to the shop log in and it will show you automatically what will work or not. If you buy it in a shop read carefully that the upgrade is for komplete select to komplete 14 standard.

So it's called "upgrade for select"

• Shriraj
    Shriraj Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    edited November 2023

What if i buy only Komplete Select from Native Instuments official website i.e. Komplete Select that doesnt comes with any hardware ? will that upgrade work ?

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,167 mod

Should work, but check pricing before you buy! Komplete Select on its own is on sale at £89. A Komplete Audio 1 with Komplete Select included is £69 and includes a £22 e-voucher. You can save £20 straight off, you have a new audio interface and you can save another £22 off NI products that aren't on sale. That's UK pricing, but the general idea is the same whatever your local currency is.

-- Mike

• Uwe303

Yes this will work