Kontakt 7 .dll file is not downloading via Native Access

andre123456
andre123456 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I've just upgraded to Komplete 14 from 12. I've tried downloading Kontakt 7 from Native Access multiple times now but it is just not downloading the .dll file.

I have double checked in in my preferences the "Download Location", "Application Location", "Content Location", "VST 64 Location" and none of these contain the .dll file, even though it says that it has been installed successfully every time.

The standalone .exe file downloads without any issues to the "Application Location" folder.

Please can someone help? Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• andre123456
    andre123456 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Answer ✓

Never mind. I found this thread - https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/6467/kontakt-7-dll-not-installed-in-mt-vst-folder

The vst3 was installed in C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

• andrewsaweeris95
    andrewsaweeris95 Member Posts: 2 Member

Hello everyone,

I have been experiencing the same issue as written above before it gets resolved to andre123456 accept for me I still have the issue. I use Reaper as my DAW and I just upgraded to Kontakt 7 last night to use certain instruments but I was not able to find a .dll file in the VST2 and 3 folders. Instead, I found the .vst3 file so I copied it into Reaper’s FX folder but it still cannot read Kontakt 7 it at all. If anyone can help me with this ASAP that would really appreciate it!