Download/Network error when adding track from Beatport streaming

Kennym93
Kennym93 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I've been using Beatport streaming on Traktor 3.6.2 for a month or so now.

When I started using the application today, I loaded up a track from Beatport streaming and was met with 'Download/Network error'

This has happened with every track I've tried to add from Beatport streaming.

I've logged out and in + reinstalled Traktor via Native Access 2.

And it's still not working. Any ideas?

Comments

• vtruv
    vtruv Member Posts: 4 Member

Same issue. I signed up for traktor pro plus and beatport and can't even use it.

• DJW4
    DJW4 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I have the same issue. HELP!!!

• Leanne
    Leanne Member Posts: 1 Member

Same issue here! How is this not something that works if it's been a feature since 3.5? Has anyone got any ideas on a fix?

Just got the Traktor S4 Mk3, if this doesn't get resolved in the next couple of days, it's going back and I'll buy another brand.

• HowieDoesIt
    HowieDoesIt Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Here's a link I found on beatsources website about recommended software versions of the DJ software partners.

https://news.beatsource.com/recommended-dj-software-versions-for-beatsource//

Beatsource recognizes 3.5.1 as the recommended Traktor version as I'm writing this.

At the bottom of the subscription page there is also a link to download and install a Traktor 3.5 beta versions. It doesn't specify which one there. but they most recent is more recent than 3.5.1 Not sure if its worth downgrading on pro plus features to get access to this other pro plus feature.. Might be able to find one that works that's more recent.

Still yet to confirm and test but while I'm here I'll leave this for everyone searching for answers like us. Music junkies like us want what we want and we will find a way.

Cheers and good luck!

• Logansun
    Logansun Member Posts: 1 Member

I'm having the same issue as the original poster. Everything is up to date and I'm still getting the DOWNLOAD/NETWORK ERROR. Anyone find the workaround for this?

macOS M1 Ventura 13.2

Traktor Pro 3.7.1

• Fanotheman
    Fanotheman Member Posts: 2 Member

I tried TRAKTOR PRO 3.8.0 and the beta version with the same problem when streaming Beatsource. Anyone has an answer?

• goodshotjohnson
    goodshotjohnson Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Has anyone found a fix???

• se_ba
    se_ba Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hey team!!

It has been almost six months!!

I'm new to this, so take this is a grain of salt.

I tried Traktor DJ + Soundcould. Traktor DJ does not recognize my controller.

Now I'm trying Traktor Pro + Beatsource, and I can't load the tracks... I'm a dad with limited time to put into my passion projects, and this experience is making things hard and frustrating.

I hope we can figure this out soon!! Thanks a ton.

• BraxtonIvan
    BraxtonIvan Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I recommend to check your firewall and antivirus settings. Temporarily disable any firewall or antivirus software on your computer and try loading tracks from Beatport streaming again. Sometimes, these security measures can interfere with the network connectivity of applications. Regards

• Dj Wask
    Dj Wask Member Posts: 4 Member

NOTHING YET ......

• Slipcue.beat
    Slipcue.beat Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Any solution to the problem?

I had tried all the possible ways listed on multiple forums.

After countless restarts and reinstallations, I am only able to load just one single track from the Beatport and get download/network errors for all the other tracks from any playlist.

Please help

• DjHellraiser
    DjHellraiser Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

I am having the same issue on Traktor Pro Plus 3.9.0 90 on Windows 10

The track comes up in the library on Traktor, even the artwork, but when I try to load it into the player it says download/network error in the player and file may be missing/corrupt or unsupported down the bottom of Traktor.

Is there a fix?