Paid for most expensive Komplete package (web download) and a Controller, no Product Delivered

dleveillee
dleveillee Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I paid for the Komplete Collectors edition, took time off to set it up expecting a product code to be delivered to me as it was a download version, but I've got nothing so far. I am however receiving all other emails form NI. Put in a ticket Sunday night and have still received no response. The order shows "In Progress" under my orders on the native website. Is there someone in support that can reach out to me? I hated to post this here, but I spent quite a bit to get this going, and nobody is responding. Thank You.

Best Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that, I'm also always annoyed if something like that happens. I can mark @Jeremy_NI and if he is online tomorrow he will help, if you already opened a ticket please don't open a second one, native is really busy last days.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@dleveillee I've escalated your request, someone should get back to you soon.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,967 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that, I'm also always annoyed if something like that happens. I can mark @Jeremy_NI and if he is online tomorrow he will help, if you already opened a ticket please don't open a second one, native is really busy last days.

• dleveillee
    dleveillee Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Ok, I appreciate it. I understand it's the busy season for all retailers, but I need to get going here because I have studio work coming in. I'm sure you understand. Much appreciated.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

@dleveillee I've escalated your request, someone should get back to you soon.