Busy season in progress... Please note that due to a high volume of requests, the response time from our support is currently longer than usual. Chat is temporarily not available. We thank you for your understanding.

Maschine mk3 cant record midi in cubase

jaychoupp
jaychoupp Member Posts: 1 Noise

Saw bunch of videos and still cant get it to be done……very frustrated and really hope someone could help me,here is my settings:

1 In cubase I set midi out and in as this:

2 In maschine I set each sound as this

when I try to record midi in cubase,nothing get recorded and when I hit stop even the empty midi track is gone...am I doing something wrong here?

And is there a way to use prehear and transport in cubase?seems none of them is functioning here

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 1,073 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

the input is wrong you have set the hardware input, but you need to set Maschine 2 as input. If i remember correctly you also have to disable midi through in order to avoid midi loops. @D-One made a fantastic tutorial about this.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 1,073 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

the input is wrong you have set the hardware input, but you need to set Maschine 2 as input. If i remember correctly you also have to disable midi through in order to avoid midi loops. @D-One made a fantastic tutorial about this.