Connection problem between my MK3 and my VYNIL turntables
I'm sorry if the problem has already been discussed in other posts but I couldn't find the information.
I want to connect my turntables (technics MK2) and I have real difficulties.
1. The sound connected is not good, I have to increase the "gain" to the maximum to have an audible sound.
2. My two turntables are connected in phono on the 2 dedicated ports and the sound only comes out on 1 port for both.
Do you have any ideas on the problem encountered?
lord-carlos Member Posts: 635 Saw
Do you have both decks on live input mode? And routed correctly in the settings?
And are both on phono mode? You turning the gain all the way up sounds like you are running on line in mode.
Both the manual and youtube videos explain this really well.
Thanks for the feedback. I will tell you if I find the solution.0
- 10.6K All Categories
- 20 Welcome
- 442 Hangout
- 58 NI News
- 206 Tech Talks
- 1K Native Access
- 4.9K Komplete
- 614 Komplete General
- 1.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 1.8K Kontakt
- 483 Reaktor
- 151 Battery 4
- 268 Guitar Rig & FX
- 204 Massive X & Synths
- 211 Other Software & Hardware
- 2.2K Maschine
- 14 Sampling Room
- 2.6K Traktor
- 2.4K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators