How do I select a section (scene) in song view so I can replace it?

Swisher Sweet
Swisher Sweet Member Posts: 23 Member

I somehow got my song scenes out of order. I need to get in, find the scenes in song view that are not correct, and change them to the correct scene.

However, I am unable to figure out how to select the scene while in song view so I can change it out.

Is there a way to scroll to a specific section/scene in song view, then select that scene so that is can be changed?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,052 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

you can do that, you press and hold the scene button then you press the left button over the left screen, so the scene page is pinned. Then it´s really straight forward, you have your scenes on the drum pads, select one by trigger a drumpad. Then you can move the section with the first encoder or replace it with another section by turning the encoder next to the other.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,052 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

you can do that, you press and hold the scene button then you press the left button over the left screen, so the scene page is pinned. Then it´s really straight forward, you have your scenes on the drum pads, select one by trigger a drumpad. Then you can move the section with the first encoder or replace it with another section by turning the encoder next to the other.