Broken Preset - Guitar Rig & Vintage Compressors Incompatibility

brunomazzoco
brunomazzoco Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi,

I'm trying to recover one preset of mine for such long time.

It was created using GuitarRig 5 on Sierra mac version and now that only Guitar Rig 6 seems to be the only compatible with newer versions of Mac (Monterey) but Vintage Compressors now got separated into independent plugin outside of it, and I cannot load my preset anymore (it is marked as USER in RED and when loading shows erros "This preset can only be loaded after you activated the following products: VC 2A.").

I would appreciate anyone help or Native Instrument support help to maybe re-create it, without using VC2A so I can use it again.

I really appreciate the help.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Eddie_NI
    Eddie_NI Product Team Posts: 357 mod
    Answer ✓

Hi @brunomazzoco,

I have looked into the preset and it seems that somehow the file header was corrupted. I tried to salvage what I could. Please find the preset attached and try to import it into Guitar Rig 6. I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Eddie

Answers

• Eddie_NI

Hi @brunomazzoco,

the Vintage Compressors are part of Guitar Rig 6, so your preset should actually work fine. I'll take a look and try to find out why it does not work.

Cheers,

Eddie

• Eddie_NI
    Answer ✓

Hi @brunomazzoco,

I have looked into the preset and it seems that somehow the file header was corrupted. I tried to salvage what I could. Please find the preset attached and try to import it into Guitar Rig 6. I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Eddie

• brunomazzoco
    brunomazzoco Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi @Eddie_NI . It worked great!! Thanks so much for the help!!