Things you look forward to in fall 2022 🍂

1235»

Comments

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    edited September 2022

An iZotope x NI product would definitely be killer! Hopefully something along that line will come 🤞

I didn't know about that Alchemy sampler by Camel Audio, really interesting. That's definitely something worth to look into.

• fivepindin
    fivepindin Member Posts: 8 Member

Is it too late to request Komplete 14 Pumpkin Spiced Edition?

• EFTHIMIS
    EFTHIMIS Member Posts: 10 Member

1. Song Mode In Maschine Needs Some Love Guys,come on!

2. A simple drum synth with different engines

3. Vst3

4. Better intergration between your devices.

5. Why are you so late with operating system updates?

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,789 Expert

But if K14 contains Damage 2, count me in!

Maybe in K15? ;-)

• tokenboomer
    tokenboomer Member Posts: 24 Member

I would like to see a scalable GUI for both Komplete Control and Kontakt. I would also like to see a universal sound data base that would allow the use of any sound source from any Play instrument to be available in any other Play instrument.

• mibarbaro
    mibarbaro Member Posts: 3 Member

Great News @Filip Hoško thank you!

• djadidai
    djadidai Member Posts: 393 Pro
  • Filip Hoško
    Filip Hoško Member Posts: 8 Member

Thanks for the news @Nico_NI , it's great that we can see the roadmap like this and I'm definitely looking forward to many things from that list 🎉

• Filip Hoško
    Filip Hoško Member Posts: 8 Member

Unfortunately, Alchemy is now only a Logic Pro plugin since Apple bought Camel Audio several years ago. But it's also one of many reasons why Logic rules so much on Mac. (sorry for the tangent)

• remo
    remo Member Posts: 12 Member

I am hoping to see a new Komplete Kontrol s88 keyboard with an updated high-quality keybed.

Since NI has recently developed a lot of cinematic instruments it would make sense to have a new up-to-date keyboard to record those instruments with the feel of a real keyboard.

Features I would be happy to see:

• Updated Keybed (more realistic, like a piano) -> Comparable to Doepfer keyboards
    • Standalone
    • Faders to control expression & effects
    • Do not add drumpads, focus on keybed is more important, since for drums we can use Maschine controllers and usually those are not needed simultaneously
  • Antal
    Antal Member Posts: 2 Member

We need a Z2 successor!! I still love the Z2 but a new updated mixer is needed.

I think your competitor ( Serato ) has a lot of integrated mixers to choose from.

I don’t want to switch to Serato but i do think we need a mixer which is fully integrated with traktor pro.

It seems Native Instruments loosing the battle at the moment. Unfortunately!

• Deejayenzo
    Deejayenzo Member Posts: 42 Helper
    edited April 2023

I agree . native instruments was the first to produce a true battle mixer like the z2 , but then dropped everything . The Traktor community has been asking Gran Cove for a successor to the Z2 for many years and it still hasn't been seen.

I tried to map some pioneer mixers like S7, or rane 70 but I can't get a 100% complete mapping. today there is no battle mixer integrated with traktor on the market and this is unacceptable because traktor is a software that also works in timecode but does not have a mixer for this.