How to record/stream Guitar Rig audio with Stream Labs OBS ?

RubenLaden
RubenLaden Member Posts: 7 Member

Hey !

I'm back again with a new question ; I would like to record and stream the audio from Guitar Rig in OBS but even after a lot of researches and downloading a lot of ****** useless software I can't manage to find a way to it.

My dream would be I could just select Guitar Rig in the audio output capture in OBS, I don't know if that makes my question more clear, tell me if you don't understand my question.

Thanks !

Comments

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,002 Guru

Start by providing some useful information, such as are you using a Mac or PC?

Which version of Guitar Rig?

Are you running it standalone or in Komplete Kontrol?

When you say OBS, do you mean Streamlabs OBS or OBS Studio?

What "useless software" did you download and why?

• RubenLaden
    RubenLaden Member Posts: 7 Member
    edited August 2022

Hello

I am using Streamlabs OBS on PC and Guitar Rig 6 in standalone.

I have downloaded Ableton Live 11, Maschine 2, Voicemeeter, Virtual Audio Cable and Asio Link Pro.

Because I only know very little things about what I am doing, I can't really tell you why I have downloaded all of these, I just followed some tutorials I found. (And by useless software, I mean useless for what I'm trying to do and how I'm trying to do it)

Thanks !

• Stefano Pelaia
    Stefano Pelaia Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Apparently Native instrument doesn't know how to figure out this issue to support their Clients... I have exactly the same one and didn't even receive an answer nor a kind reply that they don't know how to solve

• Wouter De Muynck
    Wouter De Muynck Member Posts: 217 Pro

Did you raise the question at Streamlabs? I don’t know the software, but I would assume they provide the audio/video routing options within their solution and should be able to capture the audio stream from GR6 in some way.

• herringbur
    herringbur Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Evidently, Native Instruments is unable to resolve this problem in order to assist their customers.

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/5785/how-to-record-stream-guitar-rig-audio-with-stream-labs-obs https://doodle-jump.io/