S61 MK2 mod wheel randomly sending value of 100

pmtrub
pmtrub Member Posts: 9 Member
edited August 2022 in Komplete General

In the middle of a job, and this is frustrating. The mod wheel is sending a value of 100 at random intervals, even when I'm not playing. I almost never us the mod wheel on the keyboard, so I don't believe this is a wear and tear thing. Swapped cables, unplugged all other midi devices, power cycled etc... no luck. I don't see a way to disable the keyboard from sending values on the mod wheel either. I'm using the S61 as a midi controller in protools, no instances of KK, pretty basic here.

Best Answer

• pmtrub
    Answer ✓

Not seeing an option to delete my post, but the issue has been solved. Pedal B was sending CC1 instead of CC11, and the pedal appears to have a bad pot. No idea how it changed, because I never use the komplete kontrol plugin, and haven't been near the hardware settings page in sometime, but crisis averted, back to work...

Answers

• pmtrub
    Answer ✓

Not seeing an option to delete my post, but the issue has been solved. Pedal B was sending CC1 instead of CC11, and the pedal appears to have a bad pot. No idea how it changed, because I never use the komplete kontrol plugin, and haven't been near the hardware settings page in sometime, but crisis averted, back to work...