Groups

Options
confield
confield Member Posts: 24 Member

Hi all.. Can this be done ? Let’s say I’ve finished a project and I’ve arranged it and saved it but I wanted to copy all the groups I’ve used in the ideas section in to one group can this be done ? I’ve worked out that I can do a live seamless set within the ideas section by muting each pattern in each group. But I fear that I’ve got to create a whole bunch of new tracks in each project as I can’t work out how to load my older finished tracks in to one group. Am I making sense…

Best Answer

• 6xes
    6xes Member Posts: 640 Pro
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

im unsure if theres a function that makes that possible... ie.. copying the midi lanes and the instrument,,,without having to manually do it that is!!

but another method you could try... is running 2maschine vsts in a separate Daw(load your songs).. itll run in sync based on the set BPM of the daw...

it will save you the hassle of all the conversion&copying process *shrugs

just a thought

Answers

• 6xes
    6xes Member Posts: 640 Pro
    edited August 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

im unsure if theres a function that makes that possible... ie.. copying the midi lanes and the instrument,,,without having to manually do it that is!!

but another method you could try... is running 2maschine vsts in a separate Daw(load your songs).. itll run in sync based on the set BPM of the daw...

it will save you the hassle of all the conversion&copying process *shrugs

just a thought