3 months beatport link not working

Options
2»

Comments

• Phill
    Phill Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Well I was gonna use the Beatport thing to test out the locker But I've had Beatport since the day BEATPORT.COM went into its initial BETA in the 2000's, so I'm guessing I'm SOL. 🤔

• gillster11
    gillster11 Member Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Yeah looks like only for new subscriber's as I've been a link subscriber from the start and my code I got dosent work and I don't wanna create a new account just for 3 months as I have all my beatport playlists sorted

• imianwilliams
    imianwilliams Member Posts: 14 Member
    Options

Hi Just checking where we are with this.

I've signed up for the annual Traktor Pro Plus membership, & like others I don't seem to able to access the 3 months Beatsource membership. I have the email with the code, but clicking through to the Beatsource site doesn't offer anything for 3 months/free.

I have already had a 1 month free Beatsource link trial from another company, but this isn't mentioned as something that would exclude me in any of your literature.

Could you let me know whether this is available for me please?

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,132 Guru
    Options

Native Instruments really should have specified that it was for new subs only, but considering their track record (they said it was for Pro tier when it wasn't) it doesn't surprise me.

OTOH Beatport were good to me and not only refunded the initial charge but credited me until October.

Beatport 👍️

NI 👎️

• flossymcgogetta
    flossymcgogetta Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

Hello. I signed up for the 3 month free trial. I got the upgrades in the program and the Beatsource is there and working, but I do not see the Beatport anywhere. Can you help me out? Danke.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,589 admin
    Options

@gillster11 @imianwilliams Confirming that the code is for new subscribers only.

@PK The DJ This info has been added to a voucher email I believe.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,589 admin
    Options

Hi @flossymcgogetta the code can be used once, so either for Beatport or Beatsource. 

• imianwilliams
    imianwilliams Member Posts: 14 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

Yes, I've now worked those two things out myself.

Problem is though.... that info is on the email voucher, but that's the first time you see it. It wasn't in the info on the website before you place your order (don't know if it's now been added).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bait-and-switch

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,132 Guru
    Options

@Kaiwan_NI Customer info about the Beatport/Beatsource subs is still not accurate on the product page:

It is not stated clearly anywhere that the three month subs are for new subscribers only, and there are several places where the phrase "Beatport and Beatsource" is used, rather than "Beatport or Beatsource". It's not clear that the three months access is for one service only.