No audio from Komplete Audio 6 on MacOS

MichaelMcG
MichaelMcG Member Posts: 8 Newcomer

I have a (mk1 I believe) komplete audio 6. When I connect it to my macbook pro, it is detected and installs with no problems. In my software (arturia V collection, arturia analog lab 4) I have the audio output set main output (1 and 2) on the ka6. When I play anything, the output led shows sound is being output, but there is no sound from my Roland Cube Street amp. When I use the same setup on my pc, everything works fine.

I'm hoping to use the ka6 and mac setup in a live environment. So if anyone can give me some pointers as to where I might be going wrong, it would be a big help.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,766 mod

Checked again on a Mac and it's working. What's the operating system on your Mac? Have you checked in the headphones? Do you have sound there? Is the Main volume big knob on the top of the soundcard turned to the maximum? If you setup the soundcard for the output of your Mac, do you get sound on the Main outputs? On the headphones?

Can you check in your Audio & MIDI setup?

Does it look similar?

• MichaelMcG

My macbook is running Sequoia. I the Sound settings, the output is set to komplete audio 6. In the arturia apps, audio settings are set as follows:

Device - Core Audio (is this the driver? It can't be changed anyway), Komplete Audio 6. Output channels are set to main output, or output 3+4, depending on which I have connected. No sound from either. No sound from the headphone socket either. The master volume knob on top of the ka6 is set to maximum. As is the output from the amp.

The output led still flashes on the ka6 when I play anything. And when I switch it to my pc, it works as it should. Very strange.

• MichaelMcG

Native Instruments device updater shows the ka6 is running the latest firmware.

• MichaelMcG

Here are some screenshots showing the mac properties, sound settings, and audio/midi settings in the arturia app.