How to stay on the pattern mode

kleody
kleody Member Posts: 25 Member
edited June 2022 in Maschine

Hello, a newbie to Mas+ here... I am searching for answer but can't seem to find it - when i press the Pattern button or Scene button I have to hold it down or it automatically goes back to whatever screenset I'm in (like Mixer View). Is there a setting to change this behavior? I am following a video tutorial and the instructor just seems to press the Pattern button once and it stays on the Pattern Mode View? Is there a setting I can use to change the temporary behavior to a staying behavior?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• kleody
    Answer ✓

Nevermind... just figured it out - it appeared that the Pattern tab in the Pattern Mode View was selected, but it wasn't - as soon as I selected it, the Pattern Mode stays now - this question can be deleted, thank-you.

Answers

• kleody
    Answer ✓

Nevermind... just figured it out - it appeared that the Pattern tab in the Pattern Mode View was selected, but it wasn't - as soon as I selected it, the Pattern Mode stays now - this question can be deleted, thank-you.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,579 admin

Don't worry we can leave it here in case other users have the same question. Glad you got everything all sorted out!

• RedwardMc
    RedwardMc Member Posts: 84 Advisor

For most of the screens, like pattern, the first button at the top pins or unpins the screen