October 2024 – a community update from our Chief Product Officer

Comments

• Beatsandmore
    Beatsandmore Member Posts: 83 Helper

Good news.. will maschine upgrade output mapping be fixed in a daw I only use maschine software for the expansions and effects... so basically a sound module..

• Impermanence
    Impermanence Member Posts: 154 Pro

What about aftertouch and probability? Any chance we get the, in Maschine 3.0 or will those topics be touched later?

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 2,045 Expert

Battery appears to be getting it's "compatibility" update soon.

But I believe Reaktor is what it is for now.

VP

• MaikR
    MaikR Member Posts: 286 Pro

M+ update delayed, again. In the name of priorities, what a joke. Ignorance.
    Priorities should be on fixes things, and you know that.
    Especially as the long awaited update was told to be in test early July… or was it YouLie?

• Demus
    Demus Member Posts: 205 Pro

Looking forward to the new controllers for TP Pro 4 because you said some but, then you said it would be the first for TP Pro 4. (Some new modular Traktor hardware to be announced in the next couple of weeks it’s the first hardware to be designed specifically for Traktor Pro 4 software and there’s plenty of fresh features on board. Stay tuned)

1. So, one or multiple controllers? I think these might on my Christmas list 😎
    2. 2x 1/2 sync still on the to do List? Open format DJ here, this would help out with some really crazy remix possibilities with stems.
    3. Some kind of track recommendation style from Traktor DJ 2 would be great also.
    4. Real time stems would be great also. (I have had a few missing stems from converted ones and linking them back was a problem. So, I have to reanalyze them over.) still investigating to find out what went wrong.

Keep up the good work guy…Traktor Pro 4 rocks.

• identify_yourself
    identify_yourself Member Posts: 2 Member

Hey! Good news.
    I wonder if we'll get any sort of trig conditions for Maschine this time? Let's be honest, it's a must nowadays ;) Maybe at least probability? And I'm really dying for the ability to lock screens, so I don't lose my master macro focus when switching scenes while turning knobs.
    Thx!

• SaschaFranck
    SaschaFranck Member Posts: 151 Helper

I don't believe in any "soon"s anymore. At least not in case they're coming from NI.
    Apart from that, we all know that these two aren't actively worked on anymore.

I'm on my way off this sinking ship already anyway. Had a little rest of hope, though. But then, unreasonably so.

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 2,045 Expert
    edited October 8

Well - if you cannot believe Simon_NI (from page 1 of this thread in his actual update):

If this is not "soon" - not sure what else I can tell you.

VP

• SaschaFranck
    SaschaFranck Member Posts: 151 Helper

Indeed, I do not believe anything anyone from NI is saying anymore at all. They can bring it on and I'll be having a look. And that's about it.

• MaikR
    MaikR Member Posts: 286 Pro

M+ update was ready for testing early July, expected to be released within a couple of weeks…

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 2,526 mod

I think most people would prefer the Traktor team work on improvements that make Traktor sound better and easier to use.

Don't forget longstanding bug fixes. I am so happy they are looking at the browser. We'll see how far they will take it.

• Beatsandmore
    Beatsandmore Member Posts: 83 Helper
    edited October 9

Well we all know bugs won't be fixed but It's a guarantee a new controller will be released with the 2 or three things you wanted and a whole lot of next quarter, next few weeks.. promises of things that needs to be fixed for years...

• Ju.de
    Ju.de Member Posts: 20 Member

well done. that a good news

This discussion has been closed.