Kontakt 5 as part of my Komplete bundle let Sonuscore show up in DEMO mode?

Sir Hannes
Sir Hannes Member Posts: 6 Member
edited September 20 in Komplete General

Hi,

having Native Access open, Kontakt 5 shows up normal next to Kontakt 6+7 Player and opening Kontakt 5 in LogicPro 10.8.1 and loading up my purchased Sonuscore Origins Bundle shows a red DEMO sign, also times run out. Loading up my purchased ARK1-3 no DEMO sign neither in Kontakt 5 nor in Kontakt 7 Player.

If I press on "activate", the Native Access shows up with now follow up. If I search there for Sonuscore, they do not exist, but I remember, cause they are so old, they were never in Native Access listed. Doesn't matter before.

On their webpage they wrote what doesn't make sense to me as I have a full version of Kontakt:

"WHY IS THE KONTAKT LIBRARY RUNNING IN DEMO MODE AND STOPS WORKING AFTER A FEW MINUTES?

There are libraries which will NOT work with the free KONTAKT Player by Native Instruments. Those libraries require the Full Version of KONTAKT which can be purchased on www.native-instruments.com/kontakt

Libraries that will NOT work with the free KONTAKT Player are always labeled with one of these badges on our website:"

** headache :D

What I am missing here with Sonuscore? They do not have any serial to put in, I bought and download the package so many years ago, I just need it now for producing :D

Thanks and best regards

Johannes