Feature request : stand-alone Traktor Kontrol S4 Mk3 ?

francabadj
francabadj Member Posts: 3 Member
edited September 15 in Traktor Software & Hardware

When is Native Instruments going to bring an all-in-one controller to market without the need for a PC?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Harald Walker
    Harald Walker Member Posts: 37 Member
    Answer ✓

Considering how powerful iPads are nowadays I would rather go that direction. Controller with iPad support and new iOS Traktor software. That keeps it open, flexible and cheaper.

Answers

• tommyflanagan
    tommyflanagan Member Posts: 22 Member

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/maschine/production-systems/maschine-plus/

• francabadj
    edited September 15

Good evening, I was not referring to the machine, which I know is autonomous, but to a new Kontrol S4 Mk3 with a large screen included so we do not have to connect to a PC and a little more robust like the pioneer opus quad. Thank you.

• ilove1981
    ilove1981 Member Posts: 102 Advisor

I mean, there's feature requests and then there's feature requests! I guess you go big or you go home 😬

• francabadj

Si; la nueva Kontrol S4 MK4 con una gran pantalla y platos giradiscos similares a la rane one pero con el magnifico sonido de Native Instruments.

• Harald Walker
    Harald Walker Member Posts: 37 Member
    Answer ✓

Considering how powerful iPads are nowadays I would rather go that direction. Controller with iPad support and new iOS Traktor software. That keeps it open, flexible and cheaper.