Komplete Kontrol not working with Rosetta

hrtpro
hrtpro Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
edited 10:55AM in Komplete Kontrol

HiThere,

I opened Logic with Rosetta to use an external device, but Komplete Kontrol will not load any instruments. I get an error message saying plugin not found. It works when I turn off Rosetta but now there is a bug in my template when I do that.

I have followed all the suggested steps like reinstalling, scanning, opening up independently and scanning. Nothing.

It has been a while since I have visited the Native Instruments website and I am confused why I can't easily contact customer service. Not ideal.

Please send help. Thank you!

Tagged:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,830 mod
    edited August 13

Well, if you started a project and saved it in Silicon native mode (non-Rosetta) you can't have it working in Rosetta. The Rosetta mode is there to be a version of transition between Intel and Silicon, the new system, it does not work the other way around.

• hrtpro

I have a template I made in silicon and I opened in Rosetta, not a project. I will have to check today to see if I open a stand alone project in Rosetta if it will work. I think I did, but I will try again.

• Jeremy_NI

Maybe you need a template in Sillicon and one in Rosetta.

• hrtpro

Nope. I just came into the studio today and when I open a blank document using Rosetta and load Kontrol, it will not load any instruments.

the same error message.

• Jeremy_NI

@hrtpro I just tried again to open Komplete Kontrol inside Logic in Rosetta mode, everything is working as expected. Are you sure it's a default project and not a template? What version of Logic are you using?

• hrtpro

Yes I’m sure. Sonoma 14.5

• hrtpro

any help would be appreciated. I've done everything I could to get this to work. I have an Apple M1 Max if that helps.

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 4,628 mod

Did you do a plugin scan in Komplete Kontrol while in Logic in Rosetta mode? Some plugins require that each time you switch modes

• hrtpro

Yes. I've tried that.

• Jeremy_NI

@hrtpro I'm contacting you by email, we'll need to have a deeeper look in your system.

This discussion has been closed.