Installing Komplete 12

jcshirke
jcshirke Member Posts: 19 Member

I'm installing Komplete 12 from the included hard disk. My question is: Why do some libraries/products have to be downloaded, while others seem to install straight from the hard disk? I assumed everything was on the disk and installation would be much faster. My d/l speed isn't the greatest, so downloading those products that are a GB or more will take forever. On the other hand, the Kontakt library at 26GB installed quickly.

Best Answer

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer ✓

The Native Access installation portal automatically checks for updates and installs the latest version applicable to your license.

Answers

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    Answer ✓

The Native Access installation portal automatically checks for updates and installs the latest version applicable to your license.

• jcshirke
    jcshirke Member Posts: 19 Member

I wondered if that was what was happening. That's great, of course, but now I have a 20GB download if I want to install the Strings library. There are several others that are like that. It is what it is, I suppose. Thanks.

• stanleycole
    stanleycole Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Really, I don't use most of my NI things any longer since it is such a torture to stay aware of. As of now it's not perceiving all of my libraries and I really want to reinstall them before I can stack my errand again. No, just no 🤷‍♀️