Traktor Pro 4 is here!

Comments

• Heisenberg
    Heisenberg Member Posts: 258 Pro

Okay that's good, the CPU display in the demo looks about the same as before, perfect.

• prtyrck
    prtyrck Member Posts: 2 Member

If I upgrade from TP3 to TP4 will my music library carry over - including music from Beatport and Beatsource saved to offline lockers?

• maniacintosh81
    maniacintosh81 Member Posts: 518 Guru

If I would buy a new X1 Mk3, S2 Mk3, S3, S4 Mk3 which contain a full Traktor Pro licence just now and would register it today: Would I still get a Traktor Pro 3 licence or already a Traktor Pro 4 licence? In the latter case I maybe would consider getting a X1 Mk3 as it is still just 225€ at some stores. Would get it for 150€ effectively then. 😁

• Ghost Fox
    Ghost Fox Member Posts: 11 Member
    edited July 17

will this work for older hardware ? want to make sure its compatible with S4 Mk2, D2 and F1 ? also im using a midi fighter twister for the effects and love it, will these settings transfer over or work? I loathe re-setting up everything again but would love to try this software.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,903 mod
  • maniacintosh81
    maniacintosh81 Member Posts: 518 Guru

@Ghost Fox Usually Traktor keeps the old app and settings as backup upon installation of any update. If any problems arise you can roll back any time. Only data changed after the update will be lost.

But as all new functions are additional and no old features are removed old mappings and settings for Traktor Pro 3 should work just fine. If you want to use new features with your controllers you have of course to remap. Not sure if there are any modified factory mappings for NIs own controllers as I haven't installed TP4 yet.

• skymakai
    skymakai Member Posts: 22 Member

Great work. I really appreciate the screen flicker fix and no subscriptions. Bring back support for the Kontrol S5?

• WandaPanda
    WandaPanda Member Posts: 6 Member

Probably I'm missing something, but when I right-click on a track in track-browser, I don't have the entry "Generate Stems" available. I'm on Windows and trying to generate stems for local WAV files. Does this feature needs to be enabled in the preferences or do I need to have a certain deck configuration for it?

• NoName69
    NoName69 Member Posts: 27 Helper
    edited July 17

Try to move that music file to Track Collection or into a playlist and right click it their

• Sebastian.G
    Sebastian.G Member Posts: 28 Member

Flex Grid………… LOL Serato is Flex Grid!

This discussion has been closed.