Traktor Pro 4 is here!

Comments

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 3,195 Expert

They will be mirrored. The data is on the "real" track so to speak.

You can even have stem track on one deck, normal on the other and place cue points live and it will appear in both.

• Sebastian.G
    Sebastian.G Member Posts: 28 Member
  • Sixten
    Sixten Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited July 17

Sorry NI, that's NOT flexible grid.

And there's still no clock showing on top bar on MacOS 14.5

• Fonta
    Fonta Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Already 2 bugs:
    - Stems don't show on Kontrol D2 screens
    - Audio interface USB outputs 9 and higher not working rendering deck D broken as there's no output.
    (Connected is a MOTU Ultralite MK4 to the PC. Using output 3+4 for deck A, 5+6 for deck B, 7+8 for deck C and 9+10 for deck D. TP4 won't output to outputs higher than 8. Tested with TP3 and no problem in that version.)

• AxMusic
    AxMusic Member Posts: 127 Member

Hello, is it possible to create stems for your whole library at once? Instead of going 1 by 1?

And is there some sort of way to filter new tracks added to Traktor that have not had stems created yet? So down the line you don’t have search within your library for new tracks and make stems 1 by 1?

• DJ WIKKI WIKKI
    DJ WIKKI WIKKI Member Posts: 19 Member
    edited July 18

I’m using a Apple M1 Max chip - 32GB Memory with an external hard drive write speed of 1000 megabytes per second.
    Thinking about getting an external hard drive with write speed of 2000 megabytes per second will it lower the time less than one or two minutes time in the stem separation?

• NoName69
    NoName69 Member Posts: 27 Helper
    edited July 17

Stems not showing up on D2 are listed under known issues. (Watch current update status)

• laszlozoltan
    laszlozoltan Member Posts: 3 Member

for how long will the 50% upgrade price be in effect for ?

• Trey
    Trey Member Posts: 6 Member

I would say I am disappointed very strongly, Ripped off implies some deception, if your definition includes information withheld then yea, ripped off is apt. I have purchased 3 controllers, full Traktor versions and Pro upgrades, subscribed to Pro Plus,Audio DJ 8,a Maschine MK2,purchased expansions, and through all that remained loyal,Now I feel the last three years being told this feature is coming soon and that feature will be here shortly while to the best of my knowledge never being told this is not a update,it 's a whole new version. I should fled for other mixing software a long time ago while they were running laps around NI.

And now I can (maybe) D/L a Demo of 30 min to decide if I want to lay out this fee foisted on me and other "loyal" customers. And the cherry on top is the roll out seems to be mucked up a bit.

I have no idea if TP4 will connect to other software as TP3 did,like Mixed In Key and DJ Studio ?

Rant/Off

• Isotoxin
    Isotoxin Member Posts: 196 Advisor
  • Isotoxin
    Isotoxin Member Posts: 196 Advisor

Output channels fix is in the way too.

• Nico_Tf
    Nico_Tf Member Posts: 35 Helper
    edited July 17

No batch analysis for stems, but at the very least you can select one song after another without waiting, and it will queue up as much as you want.

I’ve punched in my 200 most played songs, and my computer is going to run over night analyzing them it seems. Not ideal but after all, once and it is done.

edit: nope, Traktor ran out of memory, was using 45gb 😂

• xblood
    xblood Member Posts: 22 Member

I still can't get the correct link to download the demo version... has anyone had such problems?

• gwebbyuk
    gwebbyuk Member Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 17

Upside - I have been waiting for this kind of update for some time and would like to thank the Traktor team for their hard work, it can't have been easy watching the competition advance so far ahead. I have been critical of the app and I did move to another software, but I still retained the hardware. This update looks like a very good step in the right direction and if MoJaxx is singing the praises of the developers/engineers, then I believe you may well be back in business.

Downside - I would like to echo the comments of some other Pro Plus users when asking about the possibility of a free or discounted upgrade. What was the point of paying for a subscription? I paid for 2 years with the hope of being able to use my S4 mk3 with new features. Feels a bit raw, you know?

This discussion has been closed.