Maschine crash corrupt preset, just like the old days :P

Maart Met
Maart Met Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Hi,

Can you wizards help me out.

The vst in my project made no sound. then i saw it was blanco - so changed the preset/saved. Closed all. Reopened.. try to open maschine crashed. Removed cash. rescan.. and still :(

( i did not changed the structure ) and this plugin is a registrated partner.

i had the same problem in 2014 at that time maschine made a change with kontakt 5/ komplete control 32bit VST3. tryed to relocate and lost it.

Searched the web and found "Ultimate Outsider" to relocate the file maschine was searching for. but thats not working for the mac.

so, now we are in 2022 and i was wondering if you can help me with the old file and the new file :)

If i only .. could ask where maschine is searchig ..

one note would be enough..

Grts,

Maart Met https://youtu.be/3OWl8bJQVoY?t=1881

i love to help, participate and test. i've got more but first things firts ;)

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,614 mod

Hey Maart,

Not sure I follow everything here. You only have this issue with Rob Papen's Predator 2, correct ? Are you able to load the plug-in in a blank project ?

"Searched the web and found "Ultimate Outsider" to relocate the file maschine was searching for. but thats not working for the mac." Could you explain in more deatails what you are looking for exactly ?

Since you mentioned you're on Mac, what is your operating system ? Are you using a M1 computer ? Make sure that Maschine has Full Disk Access: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS