How to save repedal and half pedal settings in Noire?

vincentlepes
vincentlepes Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited 9:23AM in Komplete Kontrol

I have recently changed to a continuous sustain pedal. I was able to change the pedal settings in Komplete Kontrol and it works when I enable repedal and half pedal in Noire. Otherwise, it turns the pedal on and off constantly at the bottom of the range.

Every time Noire loads, it resets to repedal/half pedal "off", and I have to go change the setting again. I tried saving it with my own user presets, but it seems to ignore the setting and just stay with whatever setting I left it with. However, when I change between a Noire Pure and Noire Felt preset, it goes back to being "off".

How can I make it stay on? My pedal is always going to be continuous now and I don't want to have to set it every time I open Komplete Kontrol or my DAW or change between presets that load a different NKI.

What I have tried that has not worked:

Setting the pedal settings and saving a user preset
Closing DAW, opening Komplete Kontrol, changing there, and saving preset

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,829 mod

Hello,

this is not normal/expected behaviour, i tried to save a snapshot too and repedal was off after re-loading the snapshot, i can try to forward it to native.

• vincentlepes
    vincentlepes Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

That would be great, thank you. Hopefully they can fix it or know what to do. I upgraded my pedal expecting things to be better and honestly now the libraries are just frustrating to use.

This discussion has been closed.