Problem with The Grandeur/Maverick plugin

AndyFB
AndyFB Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Komplete Kontrol

I have recently purchased the Definitive Piano Collection upgrade. I already had The Gentlemen installed and upgraded with the Grandeur and the Maverick. Although the two new plugins installed and play OK, there is a problem with the KOMPLETE KONTROL screen. 
If selecting The Grandeur or The Maverick and when selecting a sound from the list, the instrument loads onto my keyboard and a new KK screen appears on my PC. So far so good. However, the new screen lists the sounds from The Gentlemen and not the selected plugin. Please see an example screen shot in attached file. I have tried re scanning the plugins but has not made a difference. Could this be a possible bug or is it worth trying a reinstall?

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,839 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

this are just different "settings" for the reverb, not different piano sounds so this is right. You can load the different patches from kontakts or komplete kontrols browser. Or within kontakt:

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Hello,

this are just different "settings" for the reverb, not different piano sounds so this is right. You can load the different patches from kontakts or komplete kontrols browser. Or within kontakt:

• AndyFB
    AndyFB Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Thank you so much for solving this issue for me. You are a star✨ If you hadn't already guessed, I am a newbie to this technology so I am still learning. Another tick in the box.

Many Thanks again friend😁

Andy

• Uwe303

no problem we all started somewhere - have fun and learn the stuff - then you can have more fun

This discussion has been closed.