[NKS] Freelance Soundlabs 3rd Party NKS Libraries for Komplete Kontrol / Maschine

JesterMgee
JesterMgee Custom NKS Libraries: freelancesoundlabs.com/nksMember Posts: 391 Saw
edited May 13 in Maschine

I've been asked if I can update people in the Maschine thread as some are not KK users but all the main info is in the thread here:

For the Komplete list of now supported plugins see our page here:

Komplete \ Maschine N.K.S Libraries

https://freelancesoundlabs.com/nks

Compatibility

• Komplete Kontrol software v2.1
  • Maschine Software 2.0+
  • Komplete Kontrol S Series MK1/MK2 compatible
  • Komplete Kontrol A Series
  • Komplete Kontrol M Series
  • Maschine Studio, Micro, MK2/MK3 compatible
  • Supports VST2 instruments only
  • Works on PC / MAC
  • Supports 64 bit installations
  • You must own the actual VST and libraries, these are only NKS preset files.

https://community.native-instruments.com/discussion/305/nks-freelance-soundlabs-3rd-party-nks-libraries-for-komplete-kontrol-maschine/p1

Comments

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Custom NKS Libraries: freelancesoundlabs.com/nksMember Posts: 391 Saw

Update: Spectrasonics Trilian

Spectrasonics Trilian NKS Library for Komplete Kontrol \ Maschine

https://freelancesoundlabs.com/nks/trilian

This update changes the old "VIP Library" for the Omnisphere integration to "Creative Library" to bring it inline with the latest 1.5 version of Trilian. The additional presets included with the 1.5 update that now use all 4 layers have also been included with the latest controller mapping for the multi-layer patches. 

New logo artwork is now also included to display a better quality "Trilian" logo in the NKS browser.

Get the latest update free from your account page: 

My Downloads

Update Presets: The easiest way is to simply locate the installed NKS library for Trilian (which if you copied it correctly will contain both the standalone Trilian and Omnisphere library files. Delete this whole preset folder then replace with the downloaded one. 

Update Images: You can just copy the Database Files\images folder to the NI Resource folder and be sure to merge with existing files, then replace the existing files (be sure you MAC users to pay attention to what the system is asking and DO NOT choose to replace the existing image folder with the included one or you will loose all your images. If in doubt always make a copy of the existing folders/files first then carry on. Windows users it's much more idiot proof. Email me if you get stuck but I have faith it will be reasonably simple to update a few files with copy/paste 

• JesterMgee

Update: Sonic Academy ANA2

https://freelancesoundlabs.com/nks/ana1

An update is now available for the Sonic Academy ANA2 instrument.

Firstly, I have had a few inquiries lately about compatibility with the version of ANA2 available from Slate Digital. While the factory library was supported the additional 17 expansions from SD were not available. I have now generated an NKS library for the Slate Digital version which you can get from the above link.

I also noted that the latest version (2.0.99) of ANA2 fixes an issue from years ago that required a separate Mac/PC version of the NKS library, there is now no need for me to maintain 2 libraries as ANA2 correctly resolves the path difference to the preset data between mac/pc so long as the presets are generated on PC.

Lastly, it appears that with the latest version of ANA2 an extra control was slotted into the control list which pushes one of the Macro controls out. I have fixed this in the latest library so if you have updated your ANA over the years and noted only 3 macro controls on the first NKS page, get the latest update to fix this.

To update, just delete the existing Sonic Academy\ANA2 preset folder on your system and replace with the latest ones.

• JesterMgee

Now Available: Air Music Bassline, Drumsynth 500, Electric, Hype, Mellotron, Odyssey, Solina, Tubesynth

A new range of Air Music Technology instruments are now available with NKS support. All factory presets processed, detailed tagging, sound previews and complete control maps.

Also saw a new Cherry Audio Minimode synth released which will be done very soon.

• JesterMgee

Now Available: Cherry Audio Minimode

NKS library for the factory presets with complete mapping, sound previews, tagging and artwork files