KK s61 MK2 not recognized and does not turn on

afroy
afroy Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Komplete Kontrol

If I am sending this message it is because for several days I have not been able to use my piano which, when I turn it on, the LEDs activate again and again with the black screens. No matter how much I searched for the problem and tried the different solutions offered on the "Native Access" site, none of them worked. I've had my piano for 5 months and I haven't had any problems before. On top of that, my computer no longer recognizes it. Please help me.

Tagged:

Comments

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,191 mod

No matter how much I searched for the problem and tried the different solutions offered on the "Native Access" site, none of them worked

If you tried the solutions offered then what do you expect other people to offer ?

The best test is to try another cable and another USB port and if that doesn't work then try another computer with driver and hardware service installed and Komplete Kontrol running and just to be certain then also try with a power supply attached. Your keyboard could also have a defect but I couldn't say you simply have to test it as best you can.

Else contact N.I. Hardware Support .

• afroy
    afroy Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Good morning, 
    I managed to resolve the problem thanks to the contact you gave me.
    They changed some of my piano parts and now it works again. THANKS

This discussion has been closed.