Small green play button. Can I remove this?

Options
Morbsey Music
Morbsey Music Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited April 27 in Maschine

Can I remove this?

Best Answer

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,155 mod
    edited April 29 Answer ✓
    Options

You are still in sampling mode on that picture, where you have the take/s on the bottom the little representation of a take with the play and delete button. You can go to the edit page to cut the sample as you need it, then go into the sequencer/go out of sampling mode, and set a note if needed if you are on gate mode, in your case you are on loop mode so it should play automatacally if you are out of sampling mode and you don't have to long silence at the beginning of your sample. Best is if you read the manual or watch some tutorials.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Options

Hello,

what do you mean exactly?

• Morbsey Music
    Options

Hello,

Thankyou for your response! I realise I hadn't given much info.

Regards photo - weegreenplaybutton - This has caused my sample (I recorded my guitar into The sampling section) I have done this with regards to both photos..

However the pattern with this green play button does not play automatically .. I have to manually hold down the play button for it to play. Very annoying! I hope you can help..

Many thanks

John

• Morbsey Music
    Options

Wee green is wee yellow sorry.

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,184 Guru
    Options

The button will be the same colour as the sound/group you've selected. It doesn't have a fixed colour.

The purpose of the button (why it's there/what it's for) is explained in the manual, along with the difference between sampler and audio plugins.

• Uwe303
    edited April 29 Answer ✓
    Options

You are still in sampling mode on that picture, where you have the take/s on the bottom the little representation of a take with the play and delete button. You can go to the edit page to cut the sample as you need it, then go into the sequencer/go out of sampling mode, and set a note if needed if you are on gate mode, in your case you are on loop mode so it should play automatacally if you are out of sampling mode and you don't have to long silence at the beginning of your sample. Best is if you read the manual or watch some tutorials.

• Morbsey Music
    Options

Thanks' for your help. Reading the manual was the solution!! In SAMPLING I set in the

RECORDING Tab MODE - (loop) and TARGET (Pattern) now my recorded gtr acts like other patterns.