Traktor S4 mk3, crash three hours into set, Mac M3

Options
Billy Score
Billy Score Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

M3 MacBook Air / Kontrol S4 mk3. The following has happened on two of my past three gifs. About three an a half hours into a set suddenly the level meter leed's on one deck suddenly go black. This happens one by one to all four decks. Silence. Computer is brand new, Traktor is a fresh install from the NI website. I'm a pretty diehard Traktor user but I can't have this. I'm well aware of using extermal mixer mode but it's not easy. Typically un-plug the usb cable, power cycle the machine, and then it works, but it doesn't really work because the gain is really weak–barely audible. People stare. Please save me from buying a pioneer controller–which I don't care for, but the single need they fulfill are a true standalone mixer mode. The crash is so bad that the computer doesn't even register that it crashed-Traktor is not listed as non-responsive in the force quit menu. Does the new X-1 mk3 suggest that there may be a Kontrol s4 MK4 on the way? It hardly matters because I need this fixed by next weekend.

Tagged:

Comments

• DjBiggJohn
    DjBiggJohn Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I’m having the same issues as Billy Score. I’m running M3 on my Mac. Will there be an update coming up soon to fix this issue? Thank you for a response. Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Love your products. You guys are the best!